About DAL Designs
DAL Designs LLC is the commercial venture of one man who loves residential planning and design and especially loves historic preservation. Daniel Lunsford holds a Master of Urban Planning degree with emphasis on historic preservation and ecological development. He also has six years experience as a home designer in Texas, as well as four years experience as an architectural draftsman and six years experience as a structural and civil engineering draftsman. While Daniel is currently employed full-time as a GIS applications consultant, he is also hard at work designing homes for this website, so expect more plans to be added as they are completed!
Custom plans are available. Contact Daniel Lunsford at (979) 574-8486 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss alterations of any of the plans found on this website, or to create a 100% custom plans to meet your needs!
DAL Designs is now also listed on Fixr.com: http://www.fixr.com/sp.dal-home-designs.html
About the Plans (please read before ordering!)
The house plans (hereafter known as the Plans) provided via this website by DAL Home Designs and Mr. Daniel Lunsford remain the sole intellectual property of Mr. Daniel Lunsford, otherwise known as the Designer. These Plans may be reproduced only as required for construction purposes by the purchaser of the Plans, hereafter known as the Owner. By ordering and receiving the Plans, the Owner agrees to:
1) accept full responsibility and liability for ensuring that the Plans are followed by all construction professionals with all due diligence during construction
2) accept full responsibility and liability for deviating from the Plans for any reason except as described in part 3), below
3) understand that the Plans are designed with all due diligence and professional skill to conform with the 2011 International Building Code (IBC), International Residential Code (IRC) , and International Fire Code (IFC); however, state and local building codes do vary. Furthermore, the Owner accept full responsibility and liability for ensuring that the Plans conform to all state and local building codes first and foremost. The Owner agrees to release DAL Home Designs and the Designer from all liability for failure to ensure that the Plans conform to all state and local building codes first and foremost
4) understand that the foundation plan, roof plan, and electrical plan are schematic in nature, and presented only as a guide. Furthermore, the Owner agrees to accept full responsibility for ensuring that the foundation and all structural framing is designed by an engineer licensed to practice in the Owner’s state of residence, based on site soil conditions. The Owner accepts full liability for any damage, injury, or loss of life that occurs through failing to retain an engineer licensed to practice in the Owner’s state of residence and releases the Designer from said liability
5) understand that it is his or her responsibility to ensure that the Plans conform to all state, local, and community/ HOA guidelines prior to purchase, since state, local, and community/HOA guidelines vary greatly. Because of this, all sales are final. Dal Home Designs recommends that the Owner consult with local building officials, local homebuilders, and community / HOA representatives to ensure that the Plans will conform to the requirements of the Owner’s site
If you are a resident of the United States, you can order plans by sending a check or money order for the full amount, made out to Daniel Lunsford, to:
9114 FM 1686
Victoria, Texas 77905
You may also send a PayPal invoice to email@example.com.
IMPORTANT: don’t forget to specify the plan name and number- and if you provide an e-mail, DAL Home Designs will e-mail the reproducible .pdf plans directly to your Inbox!